Sunday, November 14, 2010

~A Purpose for This Blog

Through this blog, I seek to show a purpose that is beyond myself. It is what I live to stand in awe of and the reason of my very being.

This purpose is found in Exodus 9:16. "For this purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”

Like Pharaoh in Exodus 9, I have considered myself to be of high esteem. Because of my sin, God broke my foolish heart, yet because of his glorious grace, I was bought, and at a high price. I have lost what I never had and have gained Christ. Through pruning, I am being made new. I am His! Here I stand confident in the blood of Christ. Although I live with the broken and redeemed, there is nothing that can separate me from his love. Exodus 9:16 shows my purpose, our purpose, why he raised us from the dead: that he might show his power in us, and that his name might be proclaimed in all the earth. 

What I desire most is that you might truly know the power of God and that his name would be proclaimed. That is my ambition, like Paul, to proclaim Christ and him crucified through a life that gives glory to His name alone. 

2 comments:

  1. This makes me excited to read more from you! Very well written! And all the glory goes to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, can't wait to hear more of your heart, cheekah!

    ReplyDelete